MMTI (Mineral Mining Training Institute) Training Centre has been established in 2010 and is still growing throughout South Africa within the training sector on the mining and metal industry.
With head office in Middelburg Mpumalanga and one branch in Brits in North West and three satellites in Nelspruit, Kathu and Thabazimbi MMTI services all clients on site and at MMTI premises thereby MMTI is very flexible .
MMTI is also ISO:9001:2008 accredited and is also BEE Level 2 constributed.
Sustained skills development
M: Maintain excellent quality service.
M: Motivation to work with integrity, honesty and maintain transparency.
To provide all our stakeholders with excellent training solutions and support through quality and flexible training interventions, while sustaining the highest business ethics.
- Consistently provide innovative training solutions high quality training services to our clients.
- Significantly raise the standard of training in South Africa in order to equip the people of South Africa with the best education possible, that can be sustainable.
- Provide training that has meaning, purpose and value to learners and clients.
- Provide training that ensures growth and employment among all South-Africans
- Instil within South-Africa the desire to be part of the process of lifelong learning and development in our country.
- MMTI wishes to operate as an essential part of our business partners operation
- That training provided should be sustainable
- That we will treat all entities involved in our company with dignity and respect, while striving for excellence across all spheres within our company.
- We have responsibility to provide expertise and opportunity to educate and develop our learners in a practical and viable way.
- We are client orientated and offer training of the highest quality.
- Our training methods and processes are fair, valid, reliable and transparent.
- Each learner deserves the opportunity and resources to receive job-related and outcome based training to enable him/her to do his/her job.
Keep it real, keep it MMTI